Britney Spears Greece | The Best Greek Britney Forum
GR: Καλωσήρθατε στο #1 ελληνικό forum αφιερωμένο στην πριγκίπισσα της pop, Britney Spears! Εγγραφείτε τώρα!

EN: Welcome to the #1 Greek forum dedicated to the princess of pop, Britney Spears! Register now!

DE: Herzlich Willkommen im besten griechischen Forum gewidmet an pop Prinzessin Britney Spears! Registriere dich hier!
GR: Καλωσήρθατε στο #1 ελληνικό forum αφιερωμένο στην πριγκίπισσα της pop, Britney Spears! Εγγραφείτε τώρα!

EN: Welcome to the #1 Greek forum dedicated to the princess of pop, Britney Spears! Register now!

DE: Herzlich Willkommen im besten griechischen Forum gewidmet an pop Prinzessin Britney Spears! Registriere dich hier!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Καλωσήρθατε στο καλύτερο ελληνικό forum της Britney Spears!

YoutubeYoutube  TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Britney's Q&A

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadDennis
Elite Member
Elite Member
MadDennis

Britney's Q&A Empty
PostSubject: Britney's Q&A   Britney's Q&A EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011, 7:52 pm

Whats up everybody, im really excited to talk to all of you. Let the questions rip...

Q: Where is @Britneyspears doing the Q&A? (from @NoelKanhai via @ItsBritney)
A: I'm at my house in Calabassas

Q: If your boys reely want to be in the entertainment industry would u support em (from @Phoenix800)
A: Yes. I would support anything they had a love for.

Q: What is your opinion on Global Warming? LOL jk xoxo. But seriously, Lady GaGa?? (from @PrinceAli89)
A: Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.

Q: Are you finally going to come to South America on your next tour? By that we mean BRAZIL! (from @GabrielOnyx)
A: I'm thinking about tour right now and I would to visit a lot of places I didnt get to go to on my last tour....Especially BRAZIL!!!

Q: Did u write any track on FEMME FATALE? How would u describe the album? <3 (from @Allan_Guchards)
A: I would describe it as moody, edgy pop with A LOT of energy.I co-wrote a couple of songs. I think its some of the best work I have ever done

Q: What is your fave movie of all time ? (from @britney24_7xoxo)
A: I LOVE Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Q: Have any plans for valentines day?! (from @GregLewis_)
A: No Valentines day plans yet

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE STARBUCKS DRINK?! (from @XVIIXXXVII)
A: I love their Strawberry Frapuchino

Q: Can we expect any ballad on FEMME FATALE? (from @Britney_Brasil)
A: There are a few mid tempos that could be considered ballads.

Q: @BritneySpears vs. Brittany S. Pearce - who would win in a dance-off? (from @RafayAgha)
A: She's a great dancer, it'd be fun to find out

Q: Will you YOURSELF give us an answer about the Grammy rumor? (from @themrspears)
A:I won't be there and was never planning on going.

Q: What is one thing you have yet to achieve? (from @sweett20tora)
A: I've always wanted to do trapeze. LOL. And run with the lions...

Q: Will you do Meet & Greets w/ fans this era?? I would be HONORED to meet my inspiration!Xo (from @OutrageousNessa)
A: Yes, I will. It'd be a pleasure to meet you

Q: How would you describe us Bfans in 5 words? (from @BSlovers)
A: Loyal, Passionate, Amazing, Loving, Beyond!

Q: What did you think about PEREZ HILTON? (from @emiliojocano)
A: @PerezHilton is a real firecracker! His site is a guilty pleasure

Q: Are there any duets on FEMME FATALE?? ??????? (from @RudeBoyFenty)
A: You'll just have to wait and see.

Q: When can fans expect performances and promotion of hold it against me to begin?? (from @kingsleyyy)
A: I'm doing a lot of promo. There will be some major announcements in the next few days.

Q: We know you LOVE LOVE candles. What is your absolute favorite scent? I need to know this brand new information!!! (from @PoorBritney)
A: I LOVE vanilla candles.

Q: What did you think about CHRIS COLFER? (from @Letthehaeus)
A: I love the show and I think he is hilarious. Love his outfits.

Q: Sending love from Australia! I would love to know what you think the biggest misconception about you is? xx (from @richardisfamous)

A: I'm really just a boring homebody who loves staying home with my kids and thats where i'm the happiest.

Q: Would you like to do another movie? Crossroads completes 10 years (from @isabellaps)
A: Yes. I love to act and would love to be in a Todd Philips or Judd Apatow movie.

Q: What do you think the comparison they make between you and Madonna? (from @MozyBS)[/b
A: It's so flattering! I really LOVE Madonna and she has been a huge inspiration for me.

[b]Q: How do you like working with @thedoctorluke (from @IfUSeekPerryy)

A: I have a lot of history with #MaxMartin and @TheDoctorLuke so its always fun to collaborate with them. They make such incredible music.

Q: We have 2 months until the album release. Whats the feeling right now?? (from @TodoFanDaBrit)
A: I'm so excited and I can't wait for you guys to hear it. I think its some of the best work I have ever done!

Just want to say that I really love you guys and can't thank you enough for the support throughout my entire career.
Gotta go. Busy day. I had so much fun! We'll do this again soon....
Back to top Go down

Britney's Q&A
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Britney Spears Greece | The Best Greek Britney Forum :: Britney Spears :: News-
Jump to: