Britney Spears Greece | The Best Greek Britney Forum
GR: Καλωσήρθατε στο #1 ελληνικό forum αφιερωμένο στην πριγκίπισσα της pop, Britney Spears! Εγγραφείτε τώρα!

EN: Welcome to the #1 Greek forum dedicated to the princess of pop, Britney Spears! Register now!

DE: Herzlich Willkommen im besten griechischen Forum gewidmet an pop Prinzessin Britney Spears! Registriere dich hier!
GR: Καλωσήρθατε στο #1 ελληνικό forum αφιερωμένο στην πριγκίπισσα της pop, Britney Spears! Εγγραφείτε τώρα!

EN: Welcome to the #1 Greek forum dedicated to the princess of pop, Britney Spears! Register now!

DE: Herzlich Willkommen im besten griechischen Forum gewidmet an pop Prinzessin Britney Spears! Registriere dich hier!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Καλωσήρθατε στο καλύτερο ελληνικό forum της Britney Spears!

YoutubeYoutube  TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Britney Answers SNO Questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZoeBSF
ZoeBSF

Britney Answers SNO Questions Empty
PostSubject: Britney Answers SNO Questions   Britney Answers SNO Questions EmptyWed 06 Apr 2011, 1:45 pm

When did you know you wanted to be a singer?
I genuinely loved to sing from a really young age, and when I was eight years old, I competed in a talent show. I knew after that, without a doubt, I wanted to be a singer. I always knew it was going to be a big part of my life. I could feel it.

How different is Femme Fatale from Circus?
I wanted Femme Fatale to be empowering and much more upbeat. I think it’s a bit more risky and outrageous than Circus. I see every song as being unique with a lot of meaning.

What is your favorite song on Femme Fatale?
I like Till the World Ends the most. I love to dance and the idea of dancing forever. It’s sexy, powerful, and makes you move. I also love this song because I had so much fun making this video and I think everyone will see why.

How do you feel knowing you’re the most important person in your fans lives?
That’s so flattering! That’s what keeps me going every day. My fans are so amazingly supportive and I am so appreciative of that!

What do you think about Justin Bieber?
I think he is an extremely talented artist who has achieved so much already. We’ll definitely be seeing a lot more of him.

What can we expect from your next video?
I worked with Ray Kay, and he is just an amazing director! I think it’s a sultry, sexy video that is upbeat and enticing…I love the story that unfolds int he video…its unexpected. I can’t wait for everyone to see!

Will you have a DVD release of the Femme Fatale tour?
This is something I’ve thought about and would love to offer my fans…Maybe!

Have all your dreams you had as a kid come true?
Most of them have come true…more than I could imagine in a lot of ways. I still have goals that I want to achieve and am working hard to get there. Most of all, its been better than I ever expected, and I’m so grateful.

Who were some of your favorite artists growing up?
My favorite artists were Madonna, Michael Jackson, and Whitney Houston. Their talent, style, and dancing motivated me and I loved how they were always so innovative and paved the way for many artists. They showed me how to step out of the box and be different than everybody else.

Who is your fashion inspiration?
I love how put together, pretty, and feminine Sarah Jessica Parker dresess. I also love Jennifer Lopez’ individual and sexy style.

source:www.britneyaddiction.com
Back to top Go down
MadDennis
Elite Member
Elite Member
MadDennis

PostSubject: Re: Britney Answers SNO Questions   Britney Answers SNO Questions EmptyWed 06 Apr 2011, 4:25 pm

Ligo-poly ta 3erame, alla einai wraia na diavazeis sinenteu3eis tis Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mary
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Britney Answers SNO Questions   Britney Answers SNO Questions EmptyFri 08 Apr 2011, 7:41 pm

MadDennis wrote:
Ligo-poly ta 3erame, alla einai wraia na diavazeis sinenteu3eis tis Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Britney Answers SNO Questions
Page 1 of 1