Britney Spears Greece | The Best Greek Britney Forum
GR: Καλωσήρθατε στο #1 ελληνικό forum αφιερωμένο στην πριγκίπισσα της pop, Britney Spears! Εγγραφείτε τώρα!

EN: Welcome to the #1 Greek forum dedicated to the princess of pop, Britney Spears! Register now!

DE: Herzlich Willkommen im besten griechischen Forum gewidmet an pop Prinzessin Britney Spears! Registriere dich hier!
GR: Καλωσήρθατε στο #1 ελληνικό forum αφιερωμένο στην πριγκίπισσα της pop, Britney Spears! Εγγραφείτε τώρα!

EN: Welcome to the #1 Greek forum dedicated to the princess of pop, Britney Spears! Register now!

DE: Herzlich Willkommen im besten griechischen Forum gewidmet an pop Prinzessin Britney Spears! Registriere dich hier!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Καλωσήρθατε στο καλύτερο ελληνικό forum της Britney Spears!

YoutubeYoutube  TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leona Lewis

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BritneySpearsGreece
Admin
BritneySpearsGreece

Leona Lewis Empty
PostSubject: Leona Lewis   Leona Lewis EmptySun 16 Aug 2009, 7:21 am

Νεα για την Leona Lewis
Back to top Go down
https://britneyspearsgreece.forumgreek.com
BritneySpearsGreece
Admin
BritneySpearsGreece

Leona Lewis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leona Lewis   Leona Lewis EmptySun 16 Aug 2009, 7:24 am

Ταραντούλες στο πλατώ της Leona Lewis!

Καθώς η Leona Lewis έπαιρνε πόζες για το φακό σε ένα λόφο κάπου στο Malibu, κατά τη διάρκεια της φωτογράφισής της για το δεύτερό της άλμπουμ, ένα σμήνος δηλητηριώδεις ταραντούλες ξεπήδησε από τη φωλιά του και όρμηξε στο φωτογραφικό set!

Η Βρετανίδα τραγουδίστρια τρομοκρατήθηκε τόσο πολύ που άρχισε να τρέμει και να ουρλιάζει, σταμάτησε τη φωτογράφιση για δύο ώρες και ζήτησε να γίνει έλεγχος από εταιρεία εξολόθρευσης εντόμων!

Η αντίδρασή της χαρακτηρίστηκε υπερβολική, αφού η 24χρονη τραγουδίστρια έχει δηλώσει ότι αγαπά πολύ τη φύση, είναι αυστηρή χορτοφάγος και λατρεύει τα ζώα!

Πρόσφατα μάλιστα, έσωσε ένα λαγό (!) από βέβαιο θάνατο όταν συνειδητοποίησε ότι ένας άνδρας το προόριζε για... βραδινό! Η Leona αγόρασε το λαγό και έδωσε στον άνδρα 100 δολάρια για να πάει να πάρει κάτι άλλο να φάει!

Πηγη: mad.tv
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Bitch

Leona Lewis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leona Lewis   Leona Lewis EmptySat 22 Aug 2009, 2:02 pm

Εντατικές έρευνες έχουν εξαπολύσει ο Simon Cowell της δισκογραφικής Syco, οι αστυνομικές αρχές και ο υπεύθυνος κατά της πειρατείας στην IFPI Jeremy Banks, προκειμένου να βρεθούν οι υπεύθυνοι για τη διαρροή του ʽDon't Let Me Downʼ, του πρώτου single από τον επερχόμενο δίσκο της Leona Lewis, στο Internet.

Ήδη η IFPI έχει καταγγείλει και αφαιρέσει όσα παράνομα αντίγραφα του τραγουδιού βρέθηκαν online, για να περιοριστεί η ζημιά, αλλά το σημαντικό είναι να βρεθούν οι υπαίτιοι του εγκλήματος, οι οποίοι δεν έχει αποσαφηνιστεί εάν είναι hackers ή άνθρωποι της δισκογραφικής που ήταν παρόντες στην ηχογράφηση!

Τέτοιες διαρροές μπορούν να αποδειχθούν άκρως ζημιογόνες για μία δισκογραφική εταιρεία που επενδύει σημαντικά χρηματικά ποσά και λειτουργεί βάσει αυστηρού χρονοδιαγράμματος για την προώθηση και διαφήμιση ενός νέου δίσκου.

Το νέο άλμπουμ της Leona Lewis αναμένεται τον Νοέμβριο, ενώ το ντεμπούτο άλμπουμ της ʽSpiritʼ ήταν πρώτο σε πωλήσεις για το 2007 στη Μεγάλη Βρετανία!

apo mad.tv
Back to top Go down
britcircus
britcircus

Leona Lewis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leona Lewis   Leona Lewis EmptySat 22 Aug 2009, 2:05 pm

Dn TO eiXa AKousEI AUto!
BasiKa Dn TO PIRa XabARI oTI DieRReUSe to SIngLE!
Razz
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Bitch

Leona Lewis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leona Lewis   Leona Lewis EmptySat 22 Aug 2009, 2:06 pm

εγω το ειχα ακουσει..αλλα το ξεχασα το ρυθμο του!
χαχα! lol!
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Bitch

Leona Lewis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leona Lewis   Leona Lewis EmptySun 23 Aug 2009, 12:04 pm

Leona Lewis Ft justin timberlake Don't let me down

Back to top Go down
MadDennis
Elite Member
Elite Member
MadDennis

Leona Lewis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leona Lewis   Leona Lewis EmptySun 23 Aug 2009, 2:19 pm

dn 8a to akousw! vare8ika na vgazei tragoudia o justin me allous!!!! vgale re malaka to diko sou cd epitelous!!!
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Bitch

Leona Lewis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leona Lewis   Leona Lewis EmptySun 23 Aug 2009, 2:37 pm

αυτος πια βγαζει δισκο καθε 4 χρονια! lol!

παντως δν ειναι dance και λεει μονο 2-3 λεξεις σε ολο το τραγουδι!

καλουλι ειναι! Razz
Back to top Go down
Slave4BRIT
Slave4BRIT

Leona Lewis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leona Lewis   Leona Lewis EmptyMon 24 Aug 2009, 4:38 am

MadDennis wrote:
dn 8a to akousw! vare8ika na vgazei tragoudia o justin me allous!!!! vgale re malaka to diko sou cd epitelous!!!
pes ta rr!eleos ka8e 4 xronia xronia vgazei
mono 2 cd exei vgalei nmz k einai apo to 90 tragoudistis!
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Bitch

Leona Lewis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leona Lewis   Leona Lewis EmptyMon 24 Aug 2009, 10:08 am

solo artist ειναι απο το 2002 και το δευτερο βγηκε 2006!
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Bitch

Leona Lewis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leona Lewis   Leona Lewis EmptyMon 24 Aug 2009, 2:14 pm

Album Title And Rumored Tracklist

Leona Lewis revealed that her sophomore album will be called "Echo". Leona is famous for her hit singles "Bleeding Love" and "Better in Time". "Echo" will be released later this year.

01. Illusion
02. Strangers
03. Love Note
04. Invisible
05. Overcome
06. Breakthrough
07. Don't Let Me Down
08. I Got You
09. Perfect
10. If I Was So Happy
11. Nowhere Left To Go (Bonus Track)
Back to top Go down
BritneySpearsGreece
Admin
BritneySpearsGreece

Leona Lewis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leona Lewis   Leona Lewis EmptyTue 25 Aug 2009, 8:21 am

euxaristoume!
Back to top Go down
MadDennis
Elite Member
Elite Member
MadDennis

Leona Lewis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leona Lewis   Leona Lewis EmptyTue 25 Aug 2009, 11:08 am

wraio fainetai!!! kai o titlos teleios!
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Bitch

Leona Lewis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leona Lewis   Leona Lewis EmptyTue 25 Aug 2009, 4:37 pm

αν και τελικα λενε οτι αυτο ηταν απλα demo!
Back to top Go down
britcircus
britcircus

Leona Lewis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leona Lewis   Leona Lewis EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 11:07 am

Χώρισε η Leona Lewis

It's my sad duty to report Leona Lewis has split from her childhood sweetheart Lou Al-Chamaa.

The pair met when they were just 10 years old and have been together for more than a decade - but have decided the pressure of holding down a relationship with their work schedules is just too much.

My moles tell me Lou, who used to be an electrician before Leona hooked him up with a swish talent-scout job at Sony Music, became tired of the superstar's constant travelling and workload and decided it was best for them to part ways. As a final insult to Leona, 25, Lou didn't show up to watch her at London's O2 Arena this Wednesday - although he did catch an early show on the tour.

A source close to Leona reveals: "Things have been under pressure for ages between them and they've finally realised that things are not going to be able to progress. Leona's schedule means she's in the States a lot when Lou's in London and then when he goes out she's over here. Then there's the fact she's been totally immersed in preparing for her tour. They've barely spent any time together whatsoever.

"Not showing up on Wednesday was the final straw. She'll always treasure her time with Lou but she knows it's a relationship that's seen better times."
Being the ultimate professional, Leona was able to push on through with her performance on Friday night for 12,000 fans. She even managed to film the Friday night concert for a DVD to be released.

But a source reveals behind closed doors she's heartbroken at the idea of becoming single. "It's hitting her hard," my source explains. "She truly thought that she'd end up with Lou for life and imagined getting married and having babies. But it's just not meant to be. She's going to take a DESPITE her long time to get over this relationship ending."

Last year she told me: "One day we will get married I'm sure of it. But that's a long way down the line. We're so young still."

I guess all that's left to say is: "Gentlemen, start your engines... there's one beautifully talented superstar on the singles' market!
Back to top Go down

Leona Lewis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Britney Spears Greece | The Best Greek Britney Forum :: General :: Other Artists-
Jump to: