Britney Spears Greece | The Best Greek Britney Forum
GR: Καλωσήρθατε στο #1 ελληνικό forum αφιερωμένο στην πριγκίπισσα της pop, Britney Spears! Εγγραφείτε τώρα!

EN: Welcome to the #1 Greek forum dedicated to the princess of pop, Britney Spears! Register now!

DE: Herzlich Willkommen im besten griechischen Forum gewidmet an pop Prinzessin Britney Spears! Registriere dich hier!
GR: Καλωσήρθατε στο #1 ελληνικό forum αφιερωμένο στην πριγκίπισσα της pop, Britney Spears! Εγγραφείτε τώρα!

EN: Welcome to the #1 Greek forum dedicated to the princess of pop, Britney Spears! Register now!

DE: Herzlich Willkommen im besten griechischen Forum gewidmet an pop Prinzessin Britney Spears! Registriere dich hier!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Καλωσήρθατε στο καλύτερο ελληνικό forum της Britney Spears!

YoutubeYoutube  TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lady GaGa News

Go down 
+4
Bitch
Slave4BRIT
MadDennis
BritneySpearsGreece
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MadDennis
Elite Member
Elite Member
MadDennis

Lady GaGa News - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa News   Lady GaGa News - Page 2 EmptyThu 03 Sep 2009, 12:57 pm

Bitch wrote:
αα ναι εχω δει και ενα βιντεακι! lol!

ara einai alh8eia Smile
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa News   Lady GaGa News - Page 2 EmptyThu 03 Sep 2009, 4:46 pm

Gaga explains how her VMA performance will be like: "A performance-art piece."

Have you figured out what you're going to perform?
I'm going to be performing one of the most recent singles off my album. But it's going to be a different and more dramatic interpretation. And it is most certainly rooted in New York-style performance art.

What does that mean?
It's less of me singing the song, and more of an art installation. A performance-art piece. It's very well-designed and thought out, and we've been planning it for months and months. It is for me a very meaningful performance, [for] where I am in my career, as well as the experiences I've had, as well as the co-headlining tour I'm going on in the fall.

Do you think it will be one of those defining moments people will remember at the VMAs?
I know it will. I sort of have this philosophy about things: there's never a reason to do something unless it's going to be memorable, unless it's going to change things, unless it's going to inspire a movement. With the song and with the performance, I hope to say something very grave about fame and the price of it.

What are you going to wear?

I would say that the fashion for the performance is a representation of the most stoic and memorable martyrs of fame in history. It's intended to be an iconic image that represents people. I think after watching the performance and maybe studying it after you watch it on YouTube, you'll see the references and the symbols come through.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/214821/page/1
Back to top Go down
BritneySpearsGreece
Admin
BritneySpearsGreece

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa News   Lady GaGa News - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Sep 2009, 6:15 pm

Νέα τραγούδια για τη Lady GaGa!

Μετά την τεράστια επιτυχία του album "The Fame", το μουσικό κοινό αναρωτιέται για το επόμενο βήμα της Lady GaGa!

Μετά από μια τέτοια επιτυχία σε παγκόσμιο επίπεδο τι καλύτερο θα μπορούσε να παρουσιάσει;

Η απάντηση έρχεται στις 24 Νοεμβρίου, όταν τα καινούρια κομμάτια της "Miss Paparazzi" θα κυκλοφορήσουν στην αγορά!

Έτσι ανακοίνωσε η δισκογραφική εταιρεία της pop τραγουδίστριας και συγκεκριμένα ανέφερε ότι το album θα επανακυκλοφορήσει με τα κομμάτια που περιείχε mixαρισμένα με ένα διαφορετικό μουσικό ύφος, ενώ παράλληλα θα υπάρχουν και νέα singles από το υλικό που επεξεργάζεται η Lady G!

Μήπως η κυκλοφορία ενός ολοκαίνουριου δίσκου είναι ακόμα πολύ μακριά ή απλά τα βήματα για το μέλλον της καριέρας της είναι πολύ προσεκτικά;

MAD.TV
Back to top Go down
https://britneyspearsgreece.forumgreek.com
MadDennis
Elite Member
Elite Member
MadDennis

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa News   Lady GaGa News - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Sep 2009, 8:53 am

nomizw oti kanei arga kai prosektika vimata Smile
mpravo tis!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MadDennis
Elite Member
Elite Member
MadDennis

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa News   Lady GaGa News - Page 2 EmptySun 04 Oct 2009, 12:03 pm

Lady GaGa & Madonna at Saturday Night Live

');}//]]>