Britney Spears Greece | The Best Greek Britney Forum
GR: Καλωσήρθατε στο #1 ελληνικό forum αφιερωμένο στην πριγκίπισσα της pop, Britney Spears! Εγγραφείτε τώρα!

EN: Welcome to the #1 Greek forum dedicated to the princess of pop, Britney Spears! Register now!

DE: Herzlich Willkommen im besten griechischen Forum gewidmet an pop Prinzessin Britney Spears! Registriere dich hier!
GR: Καλωσήρθατε στο #1 ελληνικό forum αφιερωμένο στην πριγκίπισσα της pop, Britney Spears! Εγγραφείτε τώρα!

EN: Welcome to the #1 Greek forum dedicated to the princess of pop, Britney Spears! Register now!

DE: Herzlich Willkommen im besten griechischen Forum gewidmet an pop Prinzessin Britney Spears! Registriere dich hier!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Καλωσήρθατε στο καλύτερο ελληνικό forum της Britney Spears!

YoutubeYoutube  TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Φανερώθηκε ο τίτλος του πρώτου single?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BritneySpearsGreece
Admin
BritneySpearsGreece

Φανερώθηκε ο τίτλος του πρώτου single? Empty
PostSubject: Φανερώθηκε ο τίτλος του πρώτου single?   Φανερώθηκε ο τίτλος του πρώτου single? EmptyTue 07 Dec 2010, 3:03 pm

http://www.popjustice.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5157&Itemid=206

"Here are five artistes we'd like to see release something that sounds a little bit or a really rather a lot like 'Poison' in 2011. Obviously they should all be aiming for a 'Bad Romance' but let's be realistic.

1. Britney Spears
Imagine. JUST IMAGINE. If she's back on form with something on a 'Womanizer'/'Toxic' level - rather than sexless rumpojams like '3' or the career low that was 'If U Seek Amy' - we could be looking at the comeback of 2011. Something that sounds quite a lot like if not totally identical to 'Poison' would not be a bad idea, but if she does something else we won't hold it against her."

-------------------------------------------

http://www.muumuse.com/2010/12/muumuse-excluusive-and-the-new-britney-single-is-called.html

You might want to call me BRADtannica at this point.

First of all, has anyone else noticed this? Merely an observation, not hinting at anything:

※ Madonna‘s seventh studio album was Ray of Light.

※ It was released in March of 1998.

※ It was largely produced by William Orbit.

※ The album photography was done by Mario Testino.

Thanks to DaveWithAK on the breatheheavy Forums for pointing out the many connections!

But onto the real stuff.

Remember when I said there’s plenty to come? I wasn’t lying.

While I can’t quite officially reveal the single title to you, please…

DON’T HOLD IT AGAINST ME.
Are you ready for what’s next?

Oh, and before you start Heavy Breathing…remember where you read this one FIRST.
Back to top Go down
https://britneyspearsgreece.forumgreek.com

Φανερώθηκε ο τίτλος του πρώτου single?
Page 1 of 1