Britney Spears Greece | The Best Greek Britney Forum
GR: Καλωσήρθατε στο #1 ελληνικό forum αφιερωμένο στην πριγκίπισσα της pop, Britney Spears! Εγγραφείτε τώρα!

EN: Welcome to the #1 Greek forum dedicated to the princess of pop, Britney Spears! Register now!

DE: Herzlich Willkommen im besten griechischen Forum gewidmet an pop Prinzessin Britney Spears! Registriere dich hier!
GR: Καλωσήρθατε στο #1 ελληνικό forum αφιερωμένο στην πριγκίπισσα της pop, Britney Spears! Εγγραφείτε τώρα!

EN: Welcome to the #1 Greek forum dedicated to the princess of pop, Britney Spears! Register now!

DE: Herzlich Willkommen im besten griechischen Forum gewidmet an pop Prinzessin Britney Spears! Registriere dich hier!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Καλωσήρθατε στο καλύτερο ελληνικό forum της Britney Spears!

YoutubeYoutube  TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dr Luke tweets!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZoeBSF
ZoeBSF

Dr Luke tweets!!! Empty
PostSubject: Dr Luke tweets!!!   Dr Luke tweets!!! EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 10:03 am

Dr. Luke has tweeted after apparently hearing all the buzz on twitter about the “alleged” single that’s supposed to drop in January.
The rumor broke yesterday that the single is called “Dont hold it against me” and Muumuse broke the rumor that a very solid source told him the name. Several others also claimed that the single name was indeed accurate as well as Pop Justice using that exact lingo “dont hold it against me” in a Britney post he did – AND he’s friends with Sony Euro PR lady, Shoshanna. They tweet each other quite a bit.

So……………………….is Dr. Luke splitting hairs or is he telling us this is NOT the name of the single- period! From his twitter just moments ago;

TheDoctorLuke
I / we never wrote a song called “don’t hold it against me”…. BewaRe of InaccuraTe info kids
He capitalized “B” ”R” “I” “T” . Slick lil music man and his puzzles.

UPDATE! He tweeted again.
We did write “hold it against me” but those lyrics are NOT the lyrics….

source:www.poorbritney.com

Back to top Go down
legendary_brit
legendary_brit

Dr Luke tweets!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Luke tweets!!!   Dr Luke tweets!!! EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 12:14 pm

ara to single legetai "Hold it against me" alla twra dn 3eroume ts stixous.....ap'th mia kalutera na ts ma8oume apo thn omada ths Brit......kai h idia auto 8a h8ele......
Back to top Go down
BritneySpearsGreece
Admin
BritneySpearsGreece

Dr Luke tweets!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Luke tweets!!!   Dr Luke tweets!!! EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 12:36 pm

Επιβεβαιώνονται λοιπόν οι φήμες!

https://britneyspearsgreece.forumgreek.com/news-f1/--single-t968.htm
Back to top Go down
https://britneyspearsgreece.forumgreek.com

Dr Luke tweets!!!
Page 1 of 1