Britney Spears Greece | The Best Greek Britney Forum
GR: Καλωσήρθατε στο #1 ελληνικό forum αφιερωμένο στην πριγκίπισσα της pop, Britney Spears! Εγγραφείτε τώρα!

EN: Welcome to the #1 Greek forum dedicated to the princess of pop, Britney Spears! Register now!

DE: Herzlich Willkommen im besten griechischen Forum gewidmet an pop Prinzessin Britney Spears! Registriere dich hier!
GR: Καλωσήρθατε στο #1 ελληνικό forum αφιερωμένο στην πριγκίπισσα της pop, Britney Spears! Εγγραφείτε τώρα!

EN: Welcome to the #1 Greek forum dedicated to the princess of pop, Britney Spears! Register now!

DE: Herzlich Willkommen im besten griechischen Forum gewidmet an pop Prinzessin Britney Spears! Registriere dich hier!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Καλωσήρθατε στο καλύτερο ελληνικό forum της Britney Spears!

YoutubeYoutube  TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tour & Grammys

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
legendary_brit
legendary_brit

Tour & Grammys  Empty
PostSubject: Tour & Grammys    Tour & Grammys  EmptySun 23 Jan 2011, 8:37 am

I know you haven’t had enough of rumors today but the latest I’ve been told is that two things are happening. Britney will tour and Britney will attend the Grammys.

Both are separate sources and I tend to believe the rumor of the tour more because it came from an entertainment lawyer. The Grammy rumor is I’d say still 50/50 just because I have no verified source yet. The source said the tour will probably be announced after the album release in March as they are doing promo’s in stages. Whether it’s a U.S. only tour or world, I dont know.

Also happening today was @Britneysbabies tweet that she saw a picture of Britney Spears & Brett Miller on set this afternoon for the HIAM video shoot.

I am really hoping that the Grammy appearance happens as we haven’t been able to see Britney walk a carpet or attend an awards show in quite some time. I’m pretty anxious to see her talk, even briefly about her single’s success.

Also, Chase Benz & Brian Friedman were at the Abbey last night in L.A. & said hello to a friend of mine.

That’s it for now! Dont Hold it Against Me!

www.poorbritney.com
Back to top Go down
Mary
Mary

Tour & Grammys  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour & Grammys    Tour & Grammys  EmptySun 23 Jan 2011, 9:48 am

xmmm ...gia na doume .
Ante na hremhseis twra lol!
Back to top Go down
britfan
britfan

Tour & Grammys  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour & Grammys    Tour & Grammys  EmptySun 23 Jan 2011, 10:40 am

Mary wrote:
xmmm ...gia na doume
Back to top Go down
ZoeBSF
ZoeBSF

Tour & Grammys  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour & Grammys    Tour & Grammys  EmptySun 23 Jan 2011, 3:55 pm

egw tour dn 3erw an 8elw na kanei,protimw na trela8ei sto promo se ekpobes k etsi se olo ton kosmo para na kanei tour!oxi oti me xalaei ama kanei k tour alla ok Wink twra gia grammys pragmatika to ELPIZW toso polu...8elw para pl na tin dw se ena tetoio event,tha itan fovero promo!kai mono na evgaine gia na xairetisei oloi 8a milousan g autin,pou na kanei kai performance,pragmatika makari!k ebisteuomai poorbritney.com gt einai pl enta3ei kai suni8ws exei egkures piges.twra 8a doume
Back to top Go down
Vaggos_Britney
Vaggos_Britney

Tour & Grammys  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour & Grammys    Tour & Grammys  EmptySun 23 Jan 2011, 4:53 pm

Makari na emfanistei sta Grammy oloi 8a milan gia autin k OXI GIA TIN GAGA aplos an poune kati gia tin GaGa 8a milisoun gia to single tis
Back to top Go down

Tour & Grammys
Page 1 of 1