Britney Spears Greece | The Best Greek Britney Forum
GR: Καλωσήρθατε στο #1 ελληνικό forum αφιερωμένο στην πριγκίπισσα της pop, Britney Spears! Εγγραφείτε τώρα!

EN: Welcome to the #1 Greek forum dedicated to the princess of pop, Britney Spears! Register now!

DE: Herzlich Willkommen im besten griechischen Forum gewidmet an pop Prinzessin Britney Spears! Registriere dich hier!
GR: Καλωσήρθατε στο #1 ελληνικό forum αφιερωμένο στην πριγκίπισσα της pop, Britney Spears! Εγγραφείτε τώρα!

EN: Welcome to the #1 Greek forum dedicated to the princess of pop, Britney Spears! Register now!

DE: Herzlich Willkommen im besten griechischen Forum gewidmet an pop Prinzessin Britney Spears! Registriere dich hier!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Καλωσήρθατε στο καλύτερο ελληνικό forum της Britney Spears!

YoutubeYoutube  TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Η Βritney εδωσε κι αλλα δωρεαν εισιτηρια για την Philadelphia!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BritneySpearsGreece
Admin
BritneySpearsGreece

Η Βritney εδωσε κι αλλα δωρεαν εισιτηρια για την Philadelphia! Empty
PostSubject: Η Βritney εδωσε κι αλλα δωρεαν εισιτηρια για την Philadelphia!   Η Βritney εδωσε κι αλλα δωρεαν εισιτηρια για την Philadelphia! EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009, 11:30 am

Η Βritney εδωσε κι αλλα δωρεαν εισιτηρια για την Philadelphia! Phillywinner-300x225

RT @Q102Philly We have a winner http://twitpic.com/fvlw0 for the britney vip passes

Congratulations to the winner!

Britney is hiding in Philly! Track down Britney just like the NYC contest.

Latest Clue (2:00 PM EST): RT @Q102Philly Show Rocco ur a whiz – meet him at his friend Geno’s…be the first to tell him you’d like a BRIT WIT and you win Ringside tix!

Older Clues

12:01 PM EST: If You want a piece of me, steak your claim on these ringside seats to my show especially if you’re hungry…- Britney Pass to @Q102Philly

11:50AM EST: RT @Q102Philly Got you on my radar…looking for an Italian Stallion but not at the art museum this time

11:40AM EST: What’s up Philly? I’m hiding 2 ringside seats to my show tonight so follow me and @Q102Philly for clues!- Britney Pass to @Q102Philly
Back to top Go down
https://britneyspearsgreece.forumgreek.com
britneyisthebest
britneyisthebest

PostSubject: Re: Η Βritney εδωσε κι αλλα δωρεαν εισιτηρια για την Philadelphia!   Η Βritney εδωσε κι αλλα δωρεαν εισιτηρια για την Philadelphia! EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009, 12:06 pm

as dosei kai se mas kanena...!! lol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
britcircus
britcircus

PostSubject: Re: Η Βritney εδωσε κι αλλα δωρεαν εισιτηρια για την Philadelphia!   Η Βritney εδωσε κι αλλα δωρεαν εισιτηρια για την Philadelphia! EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009, 12:50 pm

ElA Nte!!
Back to top Go down
Bitch
Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Η Βritney εδωσε κι αλλα δωρεαν εισιτηρια για την Philadelphia!   Η Βritney εδωσε κι αλλα δωρεαν εισιτηρια για την Philadelphia! EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009, 4:55 pm

μπραβο!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Η Βritney εδωσε κι αλλα δωρεαν εισιτηρια για την Philadelphia!
Page 1 of 1