Britney Spears Greece | The Best Greek Britney Forum
GR: Καλωσήρθατε στο #1 ελληνικό forum αφιερωμένο στην πριγκίπισσα της pop, Britney Spears! Εγγραφείτε τώρα!

EN: Welcome to the #1 Greek forum dedicated to the princess of pop, Britney Spears! Register now!

DE: Herzlich Willkommen im besten griechischen Forum gewidmet an pop Prinzessin Britney Spears! Registriere dich hier!
GR: Καλωσήρθατε στο #1 ελληνικό forum αφιερωμένο στην πριγκίπισσα της pop, Britney Spears! Εγγραφείτε τώρα!

EN: Welcome to the #1 Greek forum dedicated to the princess of pop, Britney Spears! Register now!

DE: Herzlich Willkommen im besten griechischen Forum gewidmet an pop Prinzessin Britney Spears! Registriere dich hier!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Καλωσήρθατε στο καλύτερο ελληνικό forum της Britney Spears!

YoutubeYoutube  TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Συνέντευξη της Britney στο InStyle για την κολεξιόν της!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BritneySpearsGreece
Admin
BritneySpearsGreece

Συνέντευξη της Britney στο InStyle για την κολεξιόν της! Empty
PostSubject: Συνέντευξη της Britney στο InStyle για την κολεξιόν της!   Συνέντευξη της Britney στο InStyle για την κολεξιόν της! EmptyThu 08 Jul 2010, 8:27 am

InStyle Interview: Candie´s

InStyle.com: How involved were you in the design process?

Britney Spears: First, I met with the Candie’s designers and told them what my favorite styles are. Then, we sketched the items together. I loved it when I saw the samples for the first time.

InStyle.com: So, it was love at first sight. Do you have a favorite item from the collection?

Britney Spears: I love the black trench coat. You can wear it over your outfit or as a dress. There’s also an amazing studded skirt that’s perfect for going out.

InStyle.com: Studs are still a big trend. Were there any other trends you wanted to incorporate?

Britney Spears: I used a lot of studs and lace, because I wanted to make the clothes cool and edgy yet girly. I also love jeans, so I had to make sure there were some great pairs in the collection. And I love jewelry so there are a lot of fun pieces. There are great necklaces and big earrings.

InStyle.com: How do you describe your own personal style?

Britney Spears: My personal style is mix of comfortable and flirty. I love cute little dresses but I also love comfy sweaters and jeans.

InStyle.com: You recently announced on Twitter that the collection would be a limited edition. When will the clothing hit stores?

Britney Spears: The collection will be exclusively available in Kohl’s starting July 1st. There will be a few more pieces coming in September and October, and that’s it.

InStyle.com: Is there anything you can tell us about the Fall ad campaign?

Britney Spears: Look out for some notes written by me!
Back to top Go down
https://britneyspearsgreece.forumgreek.com
britcircus
britcircus

PostSubject: Re: Συνέντευξη της Britney στο InStyle για την κολεξιόν της!   Συνέντευξη της Britney στο InStyle για την κολεξιόν της! EmptySun 11 Jul 2010, 1:23 pm

koukla m <3
Back to top Go down
ToxicWomanizer
ToxicWomanizer

PostSubject: Re: Συνέντευξη της Britney στο InStyle για την κολεξιόν της!   Συνέντευξη της Britney στο InStyle για την κολεξιόν της! EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 1:47 pm

epitelous milaei ligo perissotero kairos htane!
den to hksera oti tis eixe parei sunenteuksi sto instyle!
Back to top Go down
HiddenFantasy
HiddenFantasy

PostSubject: Re: Συνέντευξη της Britney στο InStyle για την κολεξιόν της!   Συνέντευξη της Britney στο InStyle για την κολεξιόν της! EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 6:06 pm

wraia sunenteu3h
Back to top Go down
http://www.cinderellabritney.blogspot.com
BritneySpearsGreece
Admin
BritneySpearsGreece

PostSubject: Re: Συνέντευξη της Britney στο InStyle για την κολεξιόν της!   Συνέντευξη της Britney στο InStyle για την κολεξιόν της! EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 7:24 pm

Κι όμως της έχουν πάρει συνέντευξη Razz
Britney είναι αυτή! Razz
Back to top Go down
olympiap1994
olympiap1994

PostSubject: Re: Συνέντευξη της Britney στο InStyle για την κολεξιόν της!   Συνέντευξη της Britney στο InStyle για την κολεξιόν της! EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 8:23 pm

thanks!!!!
Back to top Go down
BritneySpearsGreece
Admin
BritneySpearsGreece

PostSubject: Re: Συνέντευξη της Britney στο InStyle για την κολεξιόν της!   Συνέντευξη της Britney στο InStyle για την κολεξιόν της! EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 8:27 pm

Τίποτα, υποχρέωσή μου!
Back to top Go down

Συνέντευξη της Britney στο InStyle για την κολεξιόν της!
Page 1 of 1